Wednesday, November 2, 2016

November New Beginnings

By now I hope you've been able to visit my friend, Coach Debbie, at her website!
(Remember wayyyy back in September I introduced you to her?) Here's a reminder link to her page: www.fitwithdeb.com just in case.  I recommend you first read the "about me", then "for more of my journey" sections.  Her story is one that is sure to touch your heart.




New Beginnings...  not what one usually thinks of in November, however, that's just what is happening here at the CRT Wellness Center of Sarasota.  I'm excited and nervous... overjoyed and overwhelmed... exhilarated and exhausted... and this is only the beginning!  What am I talking about? As of November 1st, the office space belongs to me.  What?!  Yes, I am pinching myself as this dream is coming true! If you are reading this, you are likely one who helped make this possible. My heart is overflowing with gratitude, as I thank God for each and every one of you.

So, what's next?  PAINT! and then furnish the entire office! hahaha... seriously? seriously! Aaaaack!!! How am I going to do this? When? Who? How? How is someone like me going to be able to afford this? Now?  NOW?! And then, in the wee hours of a cool morning while sipping coffee with Jesus, I was reassured... reminded...  of this... The Lord provides! Yes, Jehovah Jireh, Hebrew for "the Lord WILL provide"! I began to pray and thank God for Who He Is, and about who, what, where, and how... Making my requests/concerns known and trusting the Lord with all my heart, not leaning on my own understanding, acknowledging Him, and trusting Him to make my paths straight. (taken from Proverbs 3:5-6)  There's quite a story throughout this journey with lots of twists and turns. I will save those details for another time and gladly share with anyone who wants to know the rest of the story.



Products of the month 


    
dōTERRA On Guard, a proprietary essential oil blend, provides a natural and effective alternative for immune support. As one of dōTERRA’s best-selling blends, dōTERRA On Guard protects against environmental and seasonal threats with essential oils known for their positive effects on the immune system.

And...

Builds a healthy immune response for long term support*

  • Therapeutic potencies of arabinogalactan and astragalus root*
  • Reishi and Maitake mushrooms for deep immune support*
  • FoodState Nutrient™ vitamin C for enhanced digestibility and nutritional value*
  • 500 IU Vitamin D3  


I am grateful you stopped by long enough to read my ramblings. 
Stay tuned... there's much more to come.

God bless you in this day!

Yours for living well,
Coach Katy


No comments:

Post a Comment